Are You Ready to Submit Your Application?
All grant applications must be submitted online using the eGrant system. We recommend that you visit the site early to create your account, and become familiar with the system. Complete your application in eGrant and upload the required materials as detailed below. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions by email within six weeks of the deadline. For assistance, contact Nikki Estes at 404-874-7244 ext. 16.
South Arts strictly adheres to deadlines and will NOT accept applications that are late or incomplete. Deadlines are not extended due to inclement weather. Applicants must agree to the Contract Terms of Agreement and Assurance of Compliance prior to submission.
Applicants are required to submit online the following by May 1, 2017, 11:59 PM ET:
- Proof of government status (if applicable)
- Letter of intent or contract between the writer(s) and the presenting organization stating the services (including the educational component), date(s) and fee (signed by both parties)
- Writer(s’) resume/biography and a list of published works
- Representative sample of the writer(s’) work, up to 10 pages for each writer or audio/video sample
- Supplemental document (optional)
- Other support material (e.g., reviews, letters of support, or brochure) directly related to the application may be submitted. Do not include audio, video, or other electronic samples. Supplemental document should not exceed five (5) pages, unless the document is a publication.
- Guest Writer List for multiple writers (if applicable)
- Readiness plan description (required for eligibility)