March 2-9, 2020
Light From LightSee All Screenings
Single mom Shelia moonlights as a paranormal investigator while working at a car-rental service counter and raising her teenage son, Owen. After her appearance on a local radio program, she’s contacted by Richard, a recent widower who thinks his departed wife may be “haunting” his East Tennessee farmhouse. Agreeing to help, Shelia brings along Owen and his classmate Lucy in hopes of understanding the mystery.
Light From Light is Paul Harrill’s second feature film. Harrill’s debut, Something, Anything was a New York Times Critics’ Pick and was named as one of the Top 25 Best First Features in IndieWire’s 2015 Year-End Critics’ Poll. His short films have played at Sundance, Rotterdam, Edinburgh, ClermontFerrand, and the Museum of Modern Art and on PBS. He lives and works in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN. Monday 3/2/2020
- Clayton Center for the Arts, Maryville, TN. Tuesday 3/3/2020
- Oxford College of Emory University, Oxford, GA. Wednesday 3/4/2020
- Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC. Thursday 3/5/2020
- Global Education Center, Nashville, TN. Saturday 3/7/2020
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA. Monday 3/9/2020